Today I went to Waitrose at the Brunswick Mall (by Russell Square station) to go grocery shopping with Julia, Cassia, Sarah, and Notsile. To get to the Brunswick Mall, we took the following route:
- Bakerloo line via Warwick Avenue
- Transfer to Picadilly Circus
- Picadilly Line to Russell Square
I ended up buying the following items, which should last me at least 1-2 weeks (not including dinner, of course):
- 1 loaf of Kingsmill Medium Soft White sliced bread
- 1 pack of English Medium Sliced Cheddar (10 slices)
- 1 pack of Mellow & Melty Mozzarella Slices (10 slices)
- 3 packs of Italian Milano Salami (16 slices each)
- 1 pack of “Easy Peelers” – aka Clementines
- Essential Waitrose Reclosable Bags – aka ‘ziplock’ bags (20 pieces)
For dinner Julia cooked up a delicious plate of pasta with mushroom and tomato sauce, topped with shredded cheese. We topped it all off with the best find of the day – a 6-pack of chocolate mousse for 99p!
We are definitely going to have communal dinners again soon, and I can’t wait to see what other recipes the Baker sisters can pull out of their hats!